Prompt for Commercial Use
PURCHASE A CREATIVE CONCEPT OF YOUR CHOOSING FOR COMMERCIAL USE.
- 1 hr1 hour
- 25 US dollars$25
- Location 1
$25 AND 25% Choose one of my prompts to write about, and receive support throughout the writing process. I can be a brainstorming buddy for chapters and outlines, read through drafts and provide constructive criticism, and be a sounding board for ideas. As the writer of the creative project you will receive 75% of any proceeds made off of it. As compensation for coming up with the concept and providing support throughout the writing process I would receive the other 25%.